Administrator/Service Coordinator – Meols Drive
Hoylake, Wirral, CH47 4AQ
Salary: £25,471.80 – £29,192.40 per annum (dependent on experience)
Hours of Work: 40 Hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Benefits of Working for us:
- A rewarding career you can be truly proud of
- A supportive environment that is committed to helping you flourish and deliver excellent care to the people we support.
- Competitive pay
- Enhanced annual leave entitlement
- Long service reward at year 5
- Career development and training
- Free eye care vouchers
- Blue light card discounts
- Enhanced maternity package
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
About the role:
The Coordinator will be expected to complete a wide range of administrative tasks and ad-hoc project work as required. The role will require efficient and effective administration skills as well as a high level of attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
If you are naturally hard working with good communication skills, flexible and would like the opportunity to work in a busy and varied team, then this could be the job for you!
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing reception and being first line of contact between the public, MHC staff and residents.
- Covering in all departments within the Service as and when required.
- Providing administrative support to the Registered, Deputy Registered and the leadership team.
- To provide an administration service of typing of notes, creating letters, issuing of memo’s, emails, reports and any other documentation as required within the Company.
- Work closely with the Senior Management Team for maintaining good relationships with throughout the service.
- Attend key meetings and assist with interviews of acquiring new staff into service.
- Setting up and maintaining office systems in respect of a wide range of confidential records, filing, word processing, using associated computer packages to ensure quick and efficient accessibility of information.
- Carry out administrative work as prescribed to support regulatory compliance within all MHC staff within the service.
- Take administrative responsibility in the maintenance and upkeep of MHC’s staff files and sensitive documents.
- Typing reports for reviews, meeting minutes, incident and accident reports as and when required.
- Maintaining confidentiality regarding all issues and information relating to service users within the bounds of the company’s policy on confidentiality and observe residents’ rights
About the service:
Meols Drive is a 12 bed, male only residential service for individuals living with a borderline to moderate learning disability. Care and rehabilitation is delivered with an active support, positive behavioural support and person centred approach to enhance opportunities for individuals to live as independently as possible.
Join our new leadership team, looking for committed individuals who will genuinely care, support and protect the adults we look after. If you have the compassion, commitment and capability to work for us, we will give you a career that you can be proud of and plenty of opportunity to achieve your ambitions!
Through a combination of online learning, comprehensive training, coaching and a supportive environment, we’re committed to helping you flourish and deliver excellent standards of care to the people we support.
If this sounds like the role for you, then apply now!
MHC are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all who believe they fit the essential requirements for this role regardless of their race, sex, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
(All successful applicants must be at least 18 years old)