Salary: Competitive, dependent on qualifications and experience
Hours of Work: 40 per week plus participation within the on-call rota
Contract Type: Permanent
Benefits of Working with us:
- Competitive pay
- Long service reward at year 5
- Career development and training
- Work place pension
- Free meals and on-site parking
- Free eye care vouchers
- Blue light card discounts
- Enhanced maternity package
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Flexible working with opportunities for overtime
Company Funded Benefits: Free DBS check, flu vaccination and Hepatitis B vaccination.
About the role: Duties involve but are not limited to;
- Responsible Clinician for in-patients
- Responsible Clinician for residents under Supervised Community Treatment Orders
- Management of complex cases
- Clinical leadership of Multidisciplinary Team
- Role in assessment of referrals/admissions
- Care plan and treatment formulation
- Guidance on evidence-based treatment and effectiveness
- Liaison and collaborative working with other services/agencies
- Mental Health Act implementation
- Contribution to the implementation of Safeguarding policies and procedures
- Multi-disciplinary, multi-agency and partnership working
About the Service: The post is based in North Wales and will include work as a Responsible Clinician at one of the independent hospitals operated by the organisation. New Hall Hospital is located in Ruabon (Wrexham) and provides high-dependency rehabilitation to men who have mental illness or autism in locked or low secure settings. St David’s Hospital is located in Carrog (Corwen) and provides in-patient care for men who have intellectual disability and complex needs (including challenging behaviour and forensic risk management). Both services are supported by full Multidisciplinary teams. The organisation also operates a portfolio of residential services (Care Home and Care Home with Nursing) and the applicant may be required to provide clinical support to these services as necessary, including availability to support with assessment of referrals to these services.
Equal Opportunities: MHC are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all who believe they fit the essential requirements for this role regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
How to Apply: Please complete the short application and upload your CV, alternatively for an informal discussion about this role you can contact Niall Kelly on 01824 790600.
(We reserve the right to bring forward our closing date, without notice in the event of high volumes of interest).