CONSULTANT PSYCHIATRIST – NEW HALL INDEPENDENT HOSPITAL, WREXHAM
We are looking for a Consultant Psychiatrist to join our existing friendly team!
- 40 per week plus participation within the on-call rota
- Competitive, dependent on qualifications and experience
As a Consultant Psychiatrist you will:
- Responsible Clinician for in-patients and residents under Supervised Community Treatment Orders
- Management of complex cases
- Clinical leadership of Multidisciplinary Team
- Role in assessment of referrals/admissions
- Care plan and treatment formulation
- Guidance on evidence-based treatment and effectiveness
- Liaison and collaborative working with other services/agencies
- Mental Health Act implementation
- Contribution to the implementation of Safeguarding policies and procedures
- Multi-disciplinary, multi-agency and partnership working.
New Hall Independent Hospital
Located in Ruabon (Wrexham), New Hall Independent Hospital provides high-dependency rehabilitation to men who have mental health conditions or autism in locked or low secure settings. St David’s Hospital located in Carrog (Corwen), provides in-patient care for men who have intellectual disability and complex needs (including challenging behaviour and forensic risk management). Both services are supported by full Multidisciplinary teams. The organisation also operates a portfolio of residential services (Care Home and Care Home with Nursing) and the applicant may be required to provide clinical support to these services as necessary, including availability to support with assessment of referrals to these services.
Why work for us:
- Competitive pay
- Long service reward at year 5
- Career development and training
- Workplace pension
- Free meals and on-site parking
- Free eye care vouchers
- Blue light card discounts
- Enhanced maternity package
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
- Flexible working with opportunities for overtime
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
MHC are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all who believe they fit the essential requirements for this role regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.