BANK NURSE – NEWTON HOUSE, BLACKPOOL – FY3 8NU
We are looking for Bank Staff Nurses to join our existing friendly team immediately!
- Bank Hours
- £20.61 per hour
Requirements: RNMH / RNLD / RGN (with experience or willing to work towards further training in relation to Learning Disabilities) / Diploma / Degree & NMC registration. Be able to demonstrate continuous professional development.
Benefits of Working for us:
- A rewarding career you can be truly proud of
- A supportive environment that is committed to helping you flourish and deliver excellent care to the people we support.
- Competitive pay
- Long service reward at year 5
- Career development and training
- Workplace pension
- Free eye care vouchers
- Blue light card discounts
- Enhanced maternity package
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
As a Bank Nurse you will:
- Provide clinical leadership to both staff and residents and act as a role model for the delivery of care and ensure that all staff are performing to required standards.
- Ensure effective and adequate individual assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of resident care and oversee the named nurse role for your identified residents.
- Develop their skills, share their experiences and really make a difference to the lives of those we support.
- Have experience in working with individuals with a Learning Disability and mental health conditions.
- Possess experience in being a named nurse, writing care plans and risk management plans.
Situated a mile from the seaside town of Blackpool, Newton House Independent Hospital provides locked rehabilitation, habilitation and treatment to up to 21 men living with complex and enduring mental health conditions.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
MHC are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all who believe they fit the essential requirements for this role regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.