PAINTER & DECORATOR, HIGHFIELD PARK, LLANGWYFAN, LL16 4LU
- Permanent – 42.5 hours per week with flexibility to accommodate the needs of the services.
- £29077.00 – £34000.00 per annum (dependent on experience)
Requirements: The ability to work in care environments showing sensitivity to residents and patients, experience of working in similar role, knowledge of Health & Safety regulations and possess a ‘can do’ attitude!
Benefits of Working for us:
- A rewarding career you can be truly proud of
- A supportive environment that is committed to helping you flourish and deliver excellent care to the people we support.
- Competitive pay
- Long service reward at year 5
- Career development and training
- Workplace pension
- Free eye care vouchers
- Blue light card discounts
- Enhanced maternity package
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
As a Painter & Decorator you will:
- Have working knowledge of painting and decorative techniques & experience with using painting and decorating tools such as brushes, spray guns and hand scrapers.
- Work with existing team members to ensure the work is completed according to the requirements of the Home/Hospital, ensuring that all tasks are completed to the standards defined as acceptable by the organisation.
- Prepare the surrounding area, including covering fixtures and furniture to prevent messes before preparing the surfaces when necessary, including removing old paint, filling holes washing walls.
- Apply paint, varnishing and other finishes, hanging wallpapers and other decorative products.
- Be aware of the environment in which you are working and ensure that all materials/tools, etc., are kept away from any location where they might cause harm or damage.
- Risk assess all tasks according to company procedure and carried out actively in compliance with current H&S legislation.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding issues and information within the bounds of the Company’s policy at all times.
Located in a picturesque part of North Wales, Highfield Park has 13 residential services for adults who have a learning disability, autism, challenging behaviour, mental health issues or complex behaviours. Each home is a specialist provision with its own dedicated staff team. This role will be based at Highfield Park but will be covering the whole organisation.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
MHC are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all who believe they fit the essential requirements for this role regardless of their race, sex, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
*Please note, successful applicants must be at least 18 years old*