Recovery Worker – Newton House
Salary: £10.91 – £11.60 per hour
Hours of Work: 42 per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Benefits of Working with us:
- A rewarding career you can be truly proud of
- A supportive environment that is committed to helping you flourish and deliver excellent care to the people we support.
- We invest in our teams. We offer flexible working, competitive pay, great work-life balance, progression opportunities, QCF Health and Social Care Qualifications
- Free eye care vouchers to all employees
- Blue Light Card Discounts
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Long Service Award
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Flexible working with opportunities for overtime
About the Role: We support the Treatment and Recovery of males between the ages of 18 and 65 years living with complex and enduring mental health conditions. The post holder will gain satisfaction from working either as part of a team, or on a one to one basis, by providing skilled support which positively impacts individuals health and wellbeing, whilst enabling people to fulfil their potential.
About the Service: Situated a mile from the seaside town of Blackpool, Newton House Independent Hospital provides locked rehabilitation, habitation and treatment to up to 21 men living with complex and enduring mental health conditions.
About MHC: We are committed to delivering the very best care within our health/social care services across England and North Wales. We provide a culture that empowers the people we work with – both individuals and colleagues – to fulfil their potential.
By working together, we develop pathways for individuals and colleagues that enable them to achieve positive outcomes. Likewise, we work together with families and carers too, so they are always fully involved in their loved one’s care while they are with us.
Equal Opportunities: MHC are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all who believe they fit the essential requirements for this role regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Successful candidates must be aged 18 or over.
(We reserve the right to bring forward our closing date, without notice in the event of high volumes of interest).