SUPPORT WORKER – MEOLS DRIVE, HOYLAKE, CH47 4AQ
We are looking for Support Workers to join our existing friendly team immediately!
- Range of working hours on a rolling rota basis, full time, part time and bank opportunities available. Day and Night roles available.
- £10.91 – £11.60 per hour, dependent on experience.
- Drivers desirable
Requirements: QCF Level 2 Health and Social Care OR willing to work towards
As a Support Worker you will:
- Support individuals with learning disabilities and mental health conditions to lead a good quality of life whilst achieving positive outcomes along the way (however, this is not essential as training will be provided).
- Assist individuals to learn new skills.
- Understand medication procedures.
- Understand safeguarding policies and procedures.
- Work as part of a team of dedicated, qualified and capable staff team who put the people living here at the heart of what we do.
Situated in the coastal town of Hoylake, Meols Drive boasts panoramic views over Liverpool Bay and the Royal Liverpool Golf Course. The service provides a 12 bed, male only residential with nursing support (aged 18 years +) living with a learning disability and/ or additional complex needs including Autism and Mental Health conditions.Care and rehabilitation are delivered with an active support, positive behavioural support and person-centred approach to enhance opportunities for individuals to live as independently as possible.
Why work for us:
- A rewarding career you can be truly proud of
- A supportive environment that is committed to helping you flourish and deliver excellent care to the people we support.
- We invest in our teams. We offer flexible working, competitive pay, great work-life balance, progression opportunities, QCF Health and Social Care Qualifications
- Free eye care vouchers to all employees
- Blue Light Card Discounts
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Long Service Award
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
MHC are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all who believe they fit the essential requirements for this role regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
*Please note, successful candidates must be aged 18 or over*