SUPPORT WORKER – HIGHFIELD PARK, LLANGWYFAN, LL16 4LU
We are looking for Support Workers to join our existing friendly team immediately!
- Range of hours available including Part-time, Full-time, weekends and bank
- £23,827.44 – £25,334.40 per annum (dependent on experience – FTE)
As a Support Worker you will:
- Support individuals with learning disabilities and mental health conditions to lead a good quality of life whilst achieving positive outcomes along the way (however, this is not essential as training will be provided).
- Assist individuals to learn new skills.
- Understand medication procedures.
- Understand safeguarding policies and procedures.
- Work as part of a team of dedicated, qualified and capable staff team who put the people living here at the heart of what we do.
Located in a picturesque part of North Wales, Highfield Park has 13 residential services for adults who have a learning disability, autism, challenging behaviour, mental health issues or complex behaviours. Each home is a specialist provision with its own dedicated staff team.
Why work for us:
- A rewarding career you can be truly proud of
- A supportive environment that is committed to helping you flourish and deliver excellent care to the people we support.
- We invest in our teams. We offer flexible working, competitive pay, great work-life balance, progression opportunities, QCF Health and Social Care Qualifications
- Free eye care vouchers to all employees
- Blue Light Card Discounts
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Long Service Award
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Flexible working with opportunities for overtime
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
MHC are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all who believe they fit the essential requirements for this role regardless of their race, sex, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
*Please note, successful applicants must be at least 18 years old*