Holland House, Denbigh, LL16 3LG
We are looking for a Team Leader to join our existing friendly team!
- 42 hours per week
- £26,622.96 – £27,693.12 per annum (dependent on experience)
As a Team Leader you will:
- Play a key role in delivering services within the home by ensuring good work practice, offering support to staff and acting as a role model.
- Work closely with the Deputy and Registered Manager to provide professional support, supervision and guidance to Support Workers and ensure continuity of care.
- Work as part of a team of dedicated, qualified and capable staff team who put the people living here at the heart of what we do.
About Holland House:
Holland House and Holland Villas are a residential service based in the historic town of Denbigh. We are an 11 bedded home that offers independent living for young adults aged 18 + with a primary Mental Health diagnosis.
The purpose of our services is to support our residents with everyday life such as, introduce and develop life skills such as managing finances, promoting independence, gaining work experience within the community, attending college courses, cooking, cleaning, communication, confidence building and companionship. Our aim to assist residents to step down to less support within the community.
We recruit staff that are willing to learn, have life skills and empathy and are able to put others first. You must be able to demonstrate compassion, patience and understanding. Have excellent listening skills and be able to encourage and motivate others.
Our existing team come with differing skills and personalities that meet the needs of the residents.
Why work for us:
- A rewarding career you can be truly proud of
- A supportive environment that is committed to helping you flourish and deliver excellent care to the people we support.
- We invest in our teams. We offer flexible working, competitive pay, great work-life balance, progression opportunities, QCF Health and Social Care Qualifications
- Free eye care vouchers to all employees
- Blue Light Card Discounts
- Enhanced Annual Leave Entitlement
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Long Service Award
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
MHC are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all who believe they fit the essential requirements for this role regardless of their race, sex, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
*Please note, successful applicants must be at least 18 years old*