ACTIVITIES CO-ORDINATOR (MALE) – MEOLS DRIVE, HOYLAKE, CH47 4AQ
We are looking for an Activities Co-ordinator (Male) to join our existing friendly team immediately!
- 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday with flexibility to accommodate the needs of the service.
- £11.59 per hour
As an Activities Co-ordinator you will:
- Play a key role in delivering the provision of activities, focussing on functional daily living skills whilst reducing risk issues.
- Deliver activities on a one-to-one basis as well as group sessions comprising of meaningful therapeutic activities, to promote independence and wellbeing.
- Monitor resident’s progress, assessing residents’ function, producing reports for meetings with commissioners and external professionals.
- Capture engagement and auditing activity/education files, activity risk assessments, and assessments of daily living skills.
- Resource materials and keep activity stock and budget updated at all times.
Situated in the coastal town of Hoylake, Meols Drive boasts panoramic views over Liverpool Bay and the Royal Liverpool Golf Course. The service provides a 12 bed, male only residential with nursing support (aged 18 years +) living with a learning disability and/ or additional complex needs including Autism and Mental Health conditions.Care and rehabilitation are delivered with an active support, positive behavioural support and person-centred approach to enhance opportunities for individuals to live as independently as possible.
Why work for us:
- A rewarding career you can be truly proud of
- A supportive environment that is committed to helping you flourish and deliver excellent care to the people we support.
- We invest in our teams. We offer flexible working, competitive pay, great work-life balance, progression opportunities, QCF Health and Social Care Qualifications
- Free eye care vouchers to all employees
- Blue Light Card Discounts
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Long Service Award
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Flexible working with opportunities for overtime
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
MHC are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all who believe they fit the essential requirements for this role regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. **However, exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9 and applications can only be accepted from males due to the care needs of the MALE residents/patients**
*Please note, successful candidates must be aged 18 or over*