Benefits of Working with us:
- Meals Provided, On-site parking available, Free Eye Care Vouchers
- Work Place Pension with Legal & General where applicable
- Comprehensive Learning & Development PackaAge
Company Funded Benefits: Free DBS check, Flu vaccination and Hepatitis B vaccination.
About the Role: A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Advanced Autism Practitioner to join our Team. The main purpose of the role will be to provide assessment and specialist interventions across the spectrum of neurodevelopmental disabilities within New Hall Independent Hospital.
Key Duties and Responsibilities will be:-
- To provide specialist and holistic assessments of Patients referred to New Hall Independent Hospital based upon the appropriate use, interpretation and integration of complex information from a variety of sources.
- To work with the MDT and other members of staff to coordinate a range of interventions for Patients, individuals, carers, families and groups.
- To provide specialist teaching, advice, guidance and consultation to other professionals (internally and externally) contributing directly to Patients’ support and care.
- To communicate in a skilled and sensitive manner, information concerning the assessment, formulation and treatment plans of Patients to monitor progress during the course of both uni- and multi-disciplinary care.
- To act as a role model to the team within the ward, in relation to leading and delivering care, ensuring this is safe and effective.
Skills: Excellent organisational and communication skills, with the ability to prioritise urgent tasks and respond to the emerging needs of the business whilst maintaining clinical focus and personal integrity, competent evidence based clinical assessor, skilled in report collation, extraction and analysis, using a variety of media to create graphs and presentations, data collection, creating and updating spreadsheets and power points for specific projects.
Equal Opportunities: MHC are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all who believe they fit the essential requirements for this role regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
How to Apply: Please complete the short application and upload your CV, for an informal discussion about this role you can contact Linda Hull on 01978 822212 or alternatively, contact the MHC Workforce Team on 01824 572 020.
(We reserve the right to bring forward our closing date, without notice in the event of high volumes of interest).