CATERING MANAGER – ROCKFIELD, ROCKYLANE, LIVERPOOL, L6 4BB
We are looking for a Catering Manager to join our existing friendly team immediately!
Salary: £26,312 per annum
Requirements: Diploma in Catering and Management Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5. Good working knowledge of health and safety procedures and COSHH
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week inclusive of weekends
Contract Type: Permanent
Benefits of Working for us:
- A rewarding career you can be truly proud of
- A supportive environment that is committed to helping you flourish and deliver excellent care to the people we support.
- Competitive pay
- Enhanced annual leave entitlement
- Long service reward at year 5
- Career development and training
- Free eye care vouchers
- Blue light card discounts
- Enhanced maternity package
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
About the role: We are seeking to recruit a Catering Manager, to be responsible for the production, preparation and quality of all food services for Rockfield House.
We are looking for an innovative and motivated Manager who will lead the catering service, develop nutritional diet plans and cater for diverse cultural and religious requirements when needed. We are looking for someone with relevant experience and the ability to communicate at all levels.
Experience of budget control, and good working knowledge of current food trends and cultural/religious dietary requirements are essential for this role.
The ability to demonstrate effective commercial and people management skills are desirable.
As a Catering Manager you will:
- Ensuring the efficient and smooth running of the kitchen
- Demonstrating and maintaining high standards of cooking
- Devise and plan menus for all patients and staff, including visitors and conference meals
- Managing the production and planning of dishes
- Managing and monitoring daily food budgets
- Ensure that an effective stock rotation procedure is adhered to at all times
- Provide hands on support with preparation, cooking and cleaning
About Rockfield House
Rockfield House is based in Anfield, Liverpool and is a spacious community based residential home for people living with a learning disability. The home offers intensive support using active support, person centred planning (PCP) and positive behavioural support (PBS) methods.
If this sounds like the role for you, then apply now!