CATERING MANAGER – MEOLS DRIVE
HOYLAKE, WIRRAL, CH47 4AQ
We are looking for a Catering Manager to join our existing friendly team immediately!
Salary: £12.65 per hour
Requirements: Diploma in Catering and Management Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5. Good working knowledge of health and safety procedures and COSHH
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Benefits of Working for us:
- A rewarding career you can be truly proud of
- A supportive environment that is committed to helping you flourish and deliver excellent care to the people we support.
- Competitive pay
- Enhanced annual leave entitlement
- Long service reward at year 5
- Career development and training
- Free eye care vouchers
- Blue light card discounts
- Enhanced maternity package
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
About the role: We are seeking to recruit a Catering Manager, to be responsible for the production, preparation and quality of all food services for Meols Drive Care Home.
We are looking for an innovative and motivated Manager who will lead the catering service, develop nutritional diet plans and cater for diverse cultural and religious requirements when needed.We are looking for someone with relevant experience and the ability to communicate at all levels.
Experience of budget control, and good working knowledge of current food trends and cultural/religious dietary requirements are essential for this role.
The ability to demonstrate effective commercial and people management skills are desirable.
As a Catering Manager you will:
- Ensuring the efficient and smooth running of the kitchen
- Demonstrating and maintaining high standards of cooking
- Devise and plan menus for all patients and staff, including visitors and conference meals
- Managing the production and planning of dishes
- Managing and monitoring daily food budgets
- Ensure that an effective stock rotation procedure is adhered to at all times
- Provide hands on support with preparation, cooking and cleaning
About the Service: Situated in the coastal town of Hoylake, Meols Drive boasts panoramic views over Liverpool bay and the Royal Liverpool Golf Course. The service provides residential with nursing support to men (aged 18 years+) living with a learning disability and/ or additional complex needs including Autism and Mental Health conditions.
If this sounds like the role for you, then apply now!