CLINICAL ADMINISTRATOR – ST DAVID’S INDEPENDENT HOSPITAL , CARROG, CORWEN, LL21 9BG
- 24 hours per week – 3 Days
- £14,424.48 – £18,202.32 per annum (dependent on experience)
Benefits of Working for us:
- A rewarding career you can be truly proud of
- A supportive environment that is committed to helping you flourish and deliver excellent care to the people we support.
- Competitive pay
- Long service reward at year 5
- Career development and training
- Workplace pension
- Free eye care vouchers
- Blue light card discounts
- Enhanced maternity package
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
As a Clinical Administrator you will:
- Be a qualified secretary with advanced administration and organisational skills.
- Support the Consultant, wider MDT and CPA/CTP clinical reviewing process with administrative and organisational skills.
- Be responsible for accurately maintaining all paper and digital systems and ensuring legal compliance with relevant statutory bodies and departments.
- Ensure accuracy, have a great eye for detail and are passionate about verifying and validating clinical information.
- Always ensure the highest possible standards of quality assurance.
- Be willing and be able to achieve initial competencies with the Mental Health Act within a set timescale.
- Be offered specialist one to one training and ongoing support to achieve this aim.
St David’s Independent Hospital
Standing by the banks of the River Dee and within walking distance of the small village of Carrog – A picturesque part of North Wales. The service provides open rehabilitation and treatment for males (aged 18 years +) diagnosed with a learning disability and/ or additional complex needs including autism and mental health needs.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
MHC are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all who believe they fit the essential requirements for this role regardless of their race, sex, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
(All successful applicants must be at least 18 years old)