We are looking for Complex Care Worker’s to join our existing friendly team immediately!
Salary: £8.76 per hour
Desirable / Requirements: QCF Level 2 Health & Social Care or willing to work towards
Hours of Work: Various, working on a rolling rota basis, Full time, Part time, Nights and Bank opportunities available
Contract Type: Permanent, Bank, Nights
Benefits of Working with us:
- Meals Provided, On-site parking, Free Eye Care Vouchers
- Enhancements for Night Shifts (+20p per hour night allowance), and Bank Holiday’s (double pay)
- Comprehensive Learning & Development to support individuals with a forensic/offending background
Company Funded Benefits: Free DBS check, Flu vaccination and Hepatitis B vaccination.
About the Role: We are currently recruiting for night, full time and part time team members. We also have bank opportunities for added flexibility.
We support individuals with a learning disability and complex needs, who may also have a forensic/offending history. The post holder will gain satisfaction from working either as part of a team, or on a one to one basis, by providing skilled support which positively impacts individuals health and wellbeing, whilst enabling people to fulfil their potential.
Your Daily Tasks as a Complex Care Worker will involve:
- Ensuring ongoing assessment and management of risks associated with individuals within an attitude of 'positive risk taking'.
- Building supportive, trusting relationships with individuals.
- Proactive development of links with local statutory and voluntary organisations to provide a range of engagement opportunities for individuals in the community.
- Involving individuals in the design, development and delivery of the service.
- Supporting individuals through behaviours that may challenge, supporting the development of PBS plans and following plans effectively to limit the impact of the behaviour on the individual’s lives.
- Where relevant, liaising with external professionals and following Ministry of Justice guidance and restriction/monitoring requirements when supporting individuals.
If you are an experienced care worker or support worker, or if you feel you can make a real difference to the lives of others, we want to hear from you! Please complete the short application and upload your CV.
We are able to facilitate interviews via our virtual platform, additional cleanliness measures have been put in place in all MHC services to ensure the safety of our residents, patients and staff is maintained. Masks are also available to all visitors
*Please note, successful candidates must be aged 18 or over*
(We reserve the right to bring forward our closing date, without notice in the event of high volumes of interest).