COOK – MEOLS DRIVE, HOYLAKE, CH47 4AQ
- Permanent – 40 hours per week
- £22,692.80 per annum
REQUIREMENTS: Experience of working in a kitchen, level 2 in food hygiene and food preparation, a knowledge of specific diets including dysphagia and diabetes
Benefits of Working for us:
- A rewarding career you can be truly proud of
- A supportive environment that is committed to helping you flourish and deliver excellent care to the people we support.
- Competitive pay
- Long service reward at year 5
- Career development and training
- Workplace pension
- Free eye care vouchers
- Blue light card discounts
- Enhanced maternity package
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
As a Cook you will:
- Support the team and service in the delivery of high quality, healthy and nutritional focussed food along with safe hygiene practices.
- You will be required to meet all current guidelines and requirements, including relevant recording and documentation.
- Support residents’ health, cultural and religious needs and offer a healthy choice of foods and encourage feedback from the views of the residents within the service.
- Accurately order food provisions and ensure all stock levels are checked at the time of completing orders to ensure over or under ordering is avoided. This is to keep costs within budgetary requirements whilst maintaining sufficient stock for menus.
Situated in the coastal town of Hoylake, Meols Drive boasts panoramic views over Liverpool Bay and the Royal Liverpool Golf Course. The service provides a 12 bed, male only residential with nursing support (aged 18 years +) living with a learning disability and/ or additional complex needs including Autism and Mental Health conditions.Care and rehabilitation are delivered with an active support, positive behavioural support and person-centred approach to enhance opportunities for individuals to live as independently as possible.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
MHC are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all who believe they fit the essential requirements for this role regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.