COOK – WILLOW, HIGHFIELD PARK, LLANGWYFAN, LL16 4LU
- Permanent – 40 hours per week
- £22,692.80 per annum
REQUIREMENTS: Experience of working in a kitchen, level 2 in food hygiene and food preparation, a knowledge of specific diets including dysphagia and diabetes
As a Cook you will:
- Support the team and service in the delivery of high quality, healthy and nutritional focussed food along with safe hygiene practices.
- You will be required to meet all current guidelines and requirements, including relevant recording and documentation.
- Support residents’ health, cultural and religious needs and offer a healthy choice of foods and encourage feedback from the views of the residents within the service.
- Accurately order food provisions and ensure all stock levels are checked at the time of completing orders to ensure over or under ordering is avoided. This is to keep costs within budgetary requirements whilst maintaining sufficient stock for menus.
Located in a picturesque part of North Wales, Highfield Park has 13 residential services for adults who have a learning disability, autism, challenging behaviour, mental health issues or complex behaviours. Willow is a residential home for up to 8 individuals in a purpose-built building providing an environment that allows individuals to experience space whilst being offered the support they require to be involved in activities of daily living.
Benefits of Working for us:
- A rewarding career you can be truly proud of
- A supportive environment that is committed to helping you flourish and deliver excellent care to the people we support.
- Competitive pay
- Long service reward at year 5
- Career development and training
- Workplace pension
- Free eye care vouchers
- Blue light card discounts
- Enhanced maternity package
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
MHC are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all who believe they fit the essential requirements for this role regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.