DEPUTY MANAGER – BEECH
- 40 hours per week
- £30,508.92 – £34,169.99 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Highfield Park, Llangwyfan, LL16 4LU
As a Deputy Manager you will:
- Support the Registered Manager in appropriately managing the service in line with Regulations, Codes of Conduct and Policies and Procedures.
- Share on a delegated basis the management duties within the service and to support the Registered Manager in taking responsibility for supporting individuals and managing the resources designated to the service.
- Support the Registered Manager to manage in a way that ensures the privacy, respect and dignity of the service user at all times and to create a culture, which recognises the Equal Opportunities of all.
- Promote a team approach to ensure continuity of care and ensure that staff responsibilities are fully implemented.
- Be responsible, on a delegated basis, for ensuring that all service user and service recordsare kept fully up to date as required and to ensure that all events and activities are fully evidenced providing a complete audit trail and to undertake administrative, and health and safety duties as delegated, by either policy or management.
- Work as part of a dedicated, qualified and capable staff team who put the people living here at the heart of what we do.
About the Service
Located on Highfield Park in a picturesque part of North Wales, Beech is a residential home which accommodates up to 2 adults. It is a specialist provision for people living with a learning disability and/or Autism. The home empowers individuals to make decisions and achieve fulfilling and rewarding lives at a pace consistent with their needs, wishes and potential for progress.
How to apply
If you are an experienced Deputy Manager, or if you feel you can make a real difference to the lives of others then apply now!
MHC are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all who believe they fit the essential requirements for this role regardless of their race, sex, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
(All successful applicants must be at least 18 years old)
(We reserve the right to bring forward our closing date, without notice in the event of high volumes of interest).