Bank Recovery Worker – Newton House
Salary: £10.91 – £11.60 per hour
Desirable/ Requirements: QCF Level 2 Health & Social Care OR working towards
Hours of Work: Flexible hours to suit (rota on an ad-hoc basis)
Contract Type: Bank
Benefits of Working with us:
- Competitive pay
- Long service reward at year 5
- Career development and training
- Work place pension
- Free meals and on-site parking
- Free eye care vouchers
- Blue light card discounts
- Enhanced maternity package
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Flexible working with opportunities for overtime
Company Funded Benefits: Free DBS check, Flu vaccination and Hepatitis B vaccination
About the Role: We support the Treatment and Recovery of males between the ages of 18 and 65 years living with complex and enduring mental health conditions. The post holder will gain satisfaction from working either as part of a team, or on a one to one basis, by providing skilled support which positively impacts individuals health and wellbeing, whilst enabling people to fulfil their potential.
Your Daily Tasks as a Recovery Worker will involve:
- Carrying out all duties, tasks and responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s principles of care whilst ensuring and maintaining at all times the safety, care and well-being of those we care for in addition to the visitors and colleagues within the service.
- Have a clear understanding of all service user risk and relapse indicators.
- Support individuals to identify their needs and goals and encourage individuals to develop and maintain skills.
- Assist in handling finances and record all transactions outlined in the Company guidelines.
- Assist in personal care with due regard to dignity, respect and privacy of the individual.
- Assist in administering prescribed medication.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Provide a respectable role model.
Equal Opportunities: MHC are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all who believe they fit the essential requirements for this role regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
MHC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all sections of the community.
How to Apply: Please complete the short application and upload your CV, alternatively you can call the hospital manager on 01253 304433 or MHC Workforce team on 01824 572020.
(We reserve the right to bring forward our closing date, without notice in the event of high volumes of interest).