Speech and Language Therapist – St David’s Independent Hospital, Carrog, Corwen, LL21 9BG
Hours: 40 per week
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000 dependent on experience
Contract: Permanent Full Time – 40 hours per week
Requirements: HCPC and RCSLT registration as this is essential
Benefits of Working for us:
- A rewarding career you can be truly proud of
- A supportive environment that is committed to helping you flourish and deliver excellent care to the people we support.
- Competitive pay
- Long service reward at year 5
- Career development and training
- Workplace pension
- Free eye care vouchers
- Blue light card discounts
- Enhanced maternity package
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
As a Speech and Language Therapist you will:
- Provide a highly specialist Speech and Language Therapy service to adults with learning disabilities, mental health conditions and Autism.
- Providing education, training, support and advice to colleagues and carers to enable them to provide the best possible care and quality of life for individuals who use MHC services.
- To provide clinical supervision for the team of Speech and Language Therapy Assistants and be a senior clinician within the organisation.
- To manage a complex caseload of adults with communication and/or swallowing difficulties within independent hospital and residential settings
- To deliver a person centred service where individuals are involved in the development of their care plans and goals.
St David’s Independent Hospital
St David’s Independent Hospital stands by the banks of the River Dee and within walking distance of the small village of Carrog – A picturesque part of North Wales. The service provides open rehabilitation and treatment for males (aged 18 years +) diagnosed with a learning disability and/ or additional complex needs including autism and mental health needs.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
MHC are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all who believe they fit the essential requirements for this role regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.