SUPPORT SERVICES COORDINATOR (Placement team) – Llangwyfan, LL16 4LU
- 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday 9:00-17:00
- £22,260 – £26,500 per annum (dependent on experience)
About the role
The Support Services Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Placement Team. The Coordinator will be expected to complete a wide range of administrative tasks and ad-hoc project work as required. The role will require efficient and effective administration skills as well as a high level of attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
If you are naturally hard working with good communication skills, flexible and would like the opportunity to work in a busy and varied team, then this could be the job for you!
Duties and responsibilities
- To provide administrative support within the Placement Team with incoming referrals, and existing internal transfers, admissions and discharges
- Work with local authorities, health boards and Integrated Care Boards in relation to fees and contracts in a professional and courteous manner
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to maintain the occupancy of all services
- Ensure resident documents and information is kept up to date alongside all Registered Managers and Deputy Managers
- Work collaboratively with the Finance Team on current and historical fees to ensure they are kept up to date and any changes are documented
- Work closely with the Senior Management Team for various projects
- To prepare and issue correspondence to external stakeholders
- To review Tender and Framework notifications, identifying those which may be of interest to the Company and circulating to the Senior Leadership Team.
- To summarise and prepare submissions for new and refreshed Tenders and Frameworks, where submissions will be time critical.
- To review and summarise Contracts for the Senior Leadership Team and Home Managers, noting key points for action and any deadlines.To liaise with the Authority in respect of any queries.
- To provide general administrative duties, which include but are not exhaustive of:
- To take minutes at meetings, ensuring the efficient coordination of relevant documentation and agendas
- To respond and manage incoming calls, mail and email enquiries
- To provide reception cover duties for annual leave and holidays
- To maintain and update internal databases/excel spreadsheets
- To coordinate meetings and events as required
- To provide a professional and courteous response to all internal and external stakeholders at all times
- To proactively follow up responses and actions to support efficient coordination of the referrals and fee deficits
- To take responsibility for personal development with the aid of attending courses, research and reading of materials as required
- To complete other duties as required
What MHC can offer
It is an exciting time to join MHC as our new leadership team are looking for committed individuals who will genuinely care, support and protect the adults we look after. If you have the compassion, commitment and capability to work for us, we will give you a career that you can be proud of.
Through a combination of online learning, comprehensive training, coaching and a supportive environment, we’re committed to helping you flourish and deliver excellent standards of care to the people we support.
Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive pay
- Long service reward at year 5
- Career development and training
- Work place pension
- Free meals and on-site parking
- Free eye care vouchers
- Blue light card discounts
- Enhanced maternity package
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Flexible working with opportunities for overtime
How to apply
If you are an experienced Support Services Coordinator, or if you feel you can make a real difference to the lives of others, we want to hear from you! Please complete the short application or upload your CV. Alternatively for an informal discussion about this role you can contact the Head of Support Services, Donna Williams on 01824 790 600 or alternatively, contact the MHC Workforce Team on 01824 572020.
MHC are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all who believe they fit the essential requirements for this role regardless of their race, sex, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
(All successful applicants must be at least 18 years old)
(We reserve the right to bring forward our closing date, without notice in the event of high volumes of interest).