SUPPORT WORKER – AVALON, KINMEL BAY, LL18 5BN
We are looking for Support Workers to join our existing friendly team immediately!
- Full time 37.5 hours per week
- £10.91 – £11.60 per hour (dependent on experience)
As a Support Worker you will:
- Support individuals with learning disabilities and mental health conditions to lead a good quality of life whilst achieving positive outcomes along the way (however, this is not essential as training will be provided).
- Assist individuals to learn new skills.
- Understand medication procedures.
- Understand safeguarding policies and procedures.
- Work as part of a team of dedicated, qualified and capable staff team who put the people living here at the heart of what we do.
A community facing home, supporting for up to five people with learning disabilities and mental health conditions. Avalon provides accommodation for younger adults of mixed gender with a homely environment which residents can consider to be their home and are encouraged to take an active role and have their say in the daily running of the home. Staff promote and support residents with daily living skills.
Why work for us:
- A rewarding career you can be truly proud of
- A supportive environment that is committed to helping you flourish and deliver excellent care to the people we support.
- We invest in our teams. We offer flexible working, competitive pay, great work-life balance, progression opportunities, QCF Health and Social Care Qualifications
- Free eye care vouchers to all employees
- Blue Light Card Discounts
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Long Service Award
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Flexible working with opportunities for overtime
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
MHC are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all who believe they fit the essential requirements for this role regardless of their race, sex, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
*Please note, successful applicants must be at least 18 years old*