TEAM LEADERS – MEOLS DRIVE, HOYLAKE, CH47 4AQ
We are looking for Team Leaders to join our existing friendly team immediately!
- Full-time 42 hours per week available
- £12.19 – £12.68 per hour (dependent on experience)
As a Team Leader you will:
- Play a key role in delivering the services within the Home ensuring good working practice, offering support to staff and acting as a role model.
- Work closely with the Home Manager / Deputy Manager to provide professional support, supervision and guidance to Support Workers, and ensure continuity of care.
- Work as part of a tea, dedicated, qualified and capable staff team who put the people living here at the heart of what we do.
Situated in the coastal town of Hoylake, Meols Drive boasts panoramic views over Liverpool Bay and the Royal Liverpool Golf Course. The service provides a 12 bed, male only residential with nursing support (aged 18 years +) living with a learning disability and/ or additional complex needs including Autism and Mental Health conditions. Care and rehabilitation are delivered with an active support, positive behavioural support and person-centred approach to enhance opportunities for individuals to live as independently as possible.
Why work for us:
- A rewarding career you can be truly proud of
- A supportive environment that is committed to helping you flourish and deliver excellent care to the people we support.
- We invest in our teams. We offer flexible working, competitive pay, great work-life balance, progression opportunities, QCF Health and Social Care Qualifications
- Free eye care vouchers to all employees
- Progressive Pay Scheme
- Generous Annual Leave Entitlement
- Blue Light Card Discounts
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Long Service Award
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
MHC are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all who believe they fit the essential requirements for this role regardless of their race, sex, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
(All successful applicants must be at least 18 years old)