HIGHFIELD PARK, LLANGWYFAN, LL16 4LU
Salary: £22,718.32 – £25,471.80 per annum (DOE)
Hours of Work: 40 per week (Monday – Friday 9am-5pm)
Contract Type: Permanent
- Competency in use of Microsoft packages
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive nature and ability to work effectively under pressure
- CIPD level 3 (Desirable)
- Previous HR/Recruitment experience (Desirable)
About the role:
Due to continued growth MHC are looking to appoint a Workforce Administrator to join the Support Services Team to provide efficient and effective administrative support to a range of departments including but not limited to Recruitment and HR.
- Draft job descriptions and adverts, seeking approval from managers prior to posting using the companies ATS system.
- On-boarding of candidates into the business ensuring regular communication both with the candidate and the service manager on progress.
- Proactive approach to safer recruitment checks to reduce Time to Hire metric and vacancy rates across company.
- Maintain and update the HRIS system (Cascade), including processing of new starters, leavers and contractual changes.
- Draft contracts of employment ensuring that terms and conditions are accurate.
- Assist with analysis of staff turnover figures, ensuring that exit interviews are conducted, and trends established to report to HR Manager.
- Manage internal documentation, setting up templates and drafting letters for employee correspondence.
- Taking minutes of meetings / preparing agendas and papers as required.
Why work for us:
- A rewarding career you can be truly proud of
- A supportive environment that is committed to helping you flourish and deliver excellent care to the people we support
- We invest in our teams. We offer flexible working, competitive pay, great work-life balance, progression opportunities and chance to study for additional qualifications
- Free eye care vouchers to all employees
- Enhanced annual leave entitlement
- Blue Light Card Discounts
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Long Service Award
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
Closing Date: 7th December 2023
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
MHC are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all who believe they fit the essential requirements for this role regardless of their race, sex, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
*Please note, successful applicants must be at least 18 years old*