The Wales Drug and Alcohol Helpline offers a point of contact for anyone in Wales wanting further information or help relating to drugs and or alcohol including:
- Initial assessment
- Referral to local and regional services
- Information on drug & alcohol and their effects
- Information and contact details for local GP’s, needle exchanged, dentists and other associated health services
- Information on other suitable helplines
- A wide range of brief interventions including motivational interviewing, harm reduction and overdose management.